Apartments Waterwheel Wharf, Annalong
Water Wheel Wharf is an exciting new development situated in a beautiful location in Annalong nestled between the Harbour and the beautifully restored Corn Mill, which began operating in the 1800’s.
The development comprises a contemporary mix of townhouses, semi-detached homes and apartments. The mix of properties and high quality craftsmanship make Waterwheel Wharf an ideal location for anyone from first time buyers to larger families wanting a beautiful and easily maintained home in the Kingdom of Mourne, an area of outstanding natural beauty.
The development offers ten beautiful contemporary apartments with wonderful views of the sea, the harbour, the Cornmill and the Mourne Mountains beyond. The contemporary finish includes large glass siding doors to maximise views.
Apartments 1 – 5 offer ground floor accommodation with open plan kitchen/living area, bathroom and two bedrooms (one en-suite).
Apartments 6-10 offer generous duplex apartments over first and second floors comprising open plan kitchen/living area with balcony, bathroom and four good sized bedrooms (one ensuite).
Each apartment will have its own access door providing a high level of privacy and security.
Apartment 1 AGREED
Apartment 2: AGREED
Apartment 3: AGREED
Apartment 4: AGREED
Apartment 5: AGREED
Apartment 6: £165,000
Apartment 7: AGREED
Apartment 8: £175,000
Apartment 9: AGREED
Apartment 10: £175,000
As with all David McKee developments the houses will be completed to a high specification finish to include:
- a choice of quality kitchen doors, worktops colours and handles
- Contemporary under lighting to kitchen units
- Appliances including electric fan oven, hob and stainless steel extractor hood
- Integrated dishwasher
BATHROOM, ENSUITE, WC
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Thermostatically controlled bath / shower mixer and screen
- Soft close toilet seat and cover
- Clicker waste system in wash hand basin
- Ensuite with electric shower
- Gas-fired thermostatically controlled under floor heating
- Internal doors with pre-finished oak flush doors with chrome handles
- Extensive electrical spec. to include pre-wire for BT
- Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Composite doors
- 10 year NHBC structural warranty
- External lighting to apartment entrances
- Communal garden area with planting and grass area
- Bitmac parking areas
- Easy access onto public pathway around harbour and seafront
- Country: United Kingdom
- City / Town: Annalong