Townhouses (1 – 6), Waterwheel Wharf, Annalong
Water Wheel Wharf is an exciting new development situated in a beautiful location in Annalong nestled between the Harbour and the beautifully restored Corn Mill, which began operating in the 1800’s.
The development comprises a contemporary mix of townhouses, semi-detached homes and apartments. The mix of properties and high quality craftsmanship make Waterwheel Wharf an ideal location for anyone from first time buyers to larger families wanting a beautiful and easily maintained home in the Kingdom of Mourne, an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Sites 1-6 Waterwheel Wharf offers six 3 x storey townhouses in two blocks of three.
The houses offer a generous amount of living accommodation to include an open plan kitchen/living area with downstairs WC. A large family bathroom and three generous bedrooms over first and second floors.Two of the bedrooms have the benefit of en-suite bathrooms.
The Townhouses have a floor area of approximately 1,432sq ft.
The properties also have the benefit of gardens to the rear and off-street parking.
As with all David McKee developments the houses will be finished to a high specification to include:
- A choice of quality kitchen doors, worktops colours and handles
- Contemporary under lighting to kitchen units
- Appliances including electric fan oven, hob and stainless steel extractor hood
- Integrated dishwasher
BATHROOM, ENSUITE, WC
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Thermostatically controlled bath / shower mixer and screen
- Soft close toilet seat and cover
- Clicker waste system in wash hand basin
- Ensuite with electric shower
- Oil-fired thermostatically controlled under floor heating
- Internal doors with pre-finished oak flush doors with chrome handles
- Extensive electrical spec. to include pre-wire for BT
- Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Composite doors
- 10 year NHBC structural warranty
- External lighting to front and rear doors
- Front and rear gardens to be grassed
- Bitmac parking areas
- Wooden perimeter fence
- Country: United Kingdom
- Province / State: Co. Down
- City / Town: Annalong