Type C, College Green, Kilkeel
COLLEGE GREEN, KILKEEL
BEAUTIFUKL FAMILY HOMES IN THE HEART IF THE MOURNES
PHASE 1 NOW ON RELEASE:
We are pleased to bring to the market the first thirteen properties in this beautiful new development of 3 and 4 bedroom family homes. The development is located off Hawood Way within walking distance to Kilkeel town centre.
This is another high quality development by David McKee Contracts Limited and will features his three hallmarks; high specification in all homes, an exceptional standard of construction and a well proportioned layout affording generous outside space.
The homes will appeal to a variety of purchasers from first time buyers to families looking for their ‘forever’ home.
- White K Rend finish
- Concrete Roof Tiles
- Secure Tri-lock composite doors (selection of colours available)
- Energy efficient triple-glazed windows with low U-Value in wood effect UPVC frames
- Decorative stone cladding to front of property
- Bitmac driveways
- Oil-fired thermostatically controlled under floor heating to all floors
- Energy efficient “clean homes” with Mechanical Ventilation and Heat Recovery Systems
- Byson precast concrete floor slabs
- Internal doors: Prefinished oak flush doors with chrome handles
- Extensive electrical specification to include Cat 6 cabling pre-wire for BT – multiple sockets and TV points in each room
- Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- 10-year structural warranty provided by Global Homes.
- Developer to install and paint white skirting and architraves (included in price)
BATHROOM, ENSUITE & WC
- Bathrooms provided by AJ Plumbing
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Thermostatically controlled bath / shower mixer and screen
- Soft close toilet seat and cover
- Clicker waste system in wash hand basin
- Ensuite with mains power shower.
- A choice of quality kitchen doors, worktop colours and handles
- Contemporary underlighting to kitchen units
- Appliances to include electric oven, hob and stainless steel extractor hood
- Integrated dishwasher
To reserve a property Adam Annett & Son will need to receive a holding deposit of £2,000 and a completed Reservation Agreement
- Country: United Kingdom
- City / Town: Kilkeel